Buscar este blog

viernes, 18 de septiembre de 2009

Captain James Hook



HOOK: Now pay attention, class
We have a long to go over
Lesson one
Why parents hate their children?
Anyone?
GIRL: Doesn’t mummy read to us every night?
HOOK: YOU
You…
Will you share your apports with the hole class?
GIRL: YESS, I said mummy reads to us every night because she loves us, very much!
HOOK:Love you is…?
SMEE: the swear word captain.
HOOk: ..uhu..
NOW CHILD, I think your mother reads you every night in order to stupefied you to sleep. So the * and your father…* minutes Without YOU, and your mind is unexsorcetable (como se escribira esto inexorcizable la leche uhu) unstoppable ,repetitive and *(nigtingabound?)(tirorarii) …he Took my toy…She hit my bear, I want to puppy I want to cookie , I want to stay up…I want I want I want, me, me , me…Mine, mine mine…Now, now now…
Cant you understand, child?
They told you Stories, to shut you up
GIRL: THAT’S NOT TRUE; JACK!
YOU’RE A LIAR!
HOOK: Lie? Mee? Jojojojooo,NEVER! the truth’s part is much fun
Oh my child, before you`re born your parents wich* stay awake all night together just to see the sunrise. Don’t be afraid.Maggie, before you were born, they were happier. And free.
GIRL: You’re a BAD MAN…
HOOK: Smee…
(Trozo que me da mucho la vara)
HOOK: Jack, Your father went to your sisters school play or did he not?Or did he go to your baseball game?
JACK: How do you know about that?
HOOK: It was the most important game and win(o wich) might been the most important day of your young life(aqui fijo que meti la pata con algo)
GIRL: I wanna tell ur a…Hooker?(?)ein?
I HATE I HATE YOU MISTER HOOK!
HOOK: hahah What did I tell you Smee, the little children love me!
GIRL: JACK YOU, LISTEN TO ME, NEVER LEt YOU FORGET MUMMY AND DADDY!THINK OF THE WAY OF BACK HOME!JACK BACK HOME
JACK: Back home?
HOOK: JACK , You’re Home.Haha, Right

(Ufffff...descanso y paz)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario